Download our Kickstarter PDF for more information
A response to Covid-19
The team at Church Grants has been working tirelessly to support Churches through this very concerning time to help them secure income and to plan well for the future.
The way we 'do church' now has been completed changed beyond all recognition and congregations are adjusting to new ways of working, living and socialising.
This will of course have an effect on church finances, either positively or detrimental.
Q- How are Church Grants responding and helping churches?
Church Grants has been reflecting how best to support churches through this time beyond our excellent online funder database and have come up with a brand new concept called Kickstarter.
Based on decades of fundraising with churches, our Kickstarter kit has been designed to support your fundraising needs, whatever they are. Whether you are a complete novice to fundraising, you know a little or you know a lot – the Kickstarter will help you plan better, find more funders and raise more money.
We have pooled all our knowledge and experience from over 35 years collectively working with churches into one one stop shop church fundraising toolkit.
*Please download the PDF brochure which will tell you more
Church Grants is run and developed by Christian fundraisers and we want to see churches achieve their fundraising aims. The Church Grants team have helped hundreds of Churches to raise millions of pounds to sustain their work in the community and repair and restore their buildings. They have distilled this experience into a series of handy guides and practical materials that will make an impact on your fundraising.
The Church Grants Kickstarter kit will give you all the tools you need to take your church fundraising to the next level and will coach you to optimise the income you can raise from:
- Trusts and Foundations
- Congregational Giving
- The wider local community and local companies
- Legacy Giving
- Running a successful capital project
Put together by the Church Grants team, the kit contains:
- Guides to each of streams of fundraising;
- A well tested ‘case for support’ trust application structure that you can use to apply for funding;
- Templates to plan your project and how to construct a budget;
- A list of local funders that you can apply to;
- A legacy fundraising kit with posters and other promotional materials designed exclusively for your church’s use;
- A year’s subscription to Church Grants database;
- An initial 90-minute coaching phone call meeting to assess your fundraising needs, what your next steps should be, and how to make use of our materials;
- A 90-minute follow up phone call meeting to gauge how successful these steps have been and to recommend further actions.
How much is a Kickstarter?
The complete Kickstarter kit is available for the low one-off cost of £750.00
VAT not applicable.
How can I book a Kickstarter?
Please simply e-mail or call us to arrange it?
t: 07922 668226 or 07872 579819