Download our Kickstarter PDF for more information
A response to Covid-19
The last couple of months will of course have some effect on church finances, either positively or detrimental and the team at Church Grants has been working tirelessly to support Churches secure new income and to plan well for the future.
Q- How are Church Grants responding and helping churches?
Church Grants has been reflecting on how best to support churches, beyond our excellent online funder database, and have come up with a brand new concept called Kickstarter.
Based on decades of fundraising with churches, our Kickstarter Guide has been designed to support your fundraising needs, whatever they are. Whether you are a complete novice to fundraising, you know a little or you know a lot – the Kickstarter will help you plan better, find more funders and raise more money.
We have pooled all our knowledge and experience from over 35 years collectively working with churches into one a stop shop church fundraising toolkit.
*Please download the PDF brochure which will tell you more
The Church Grants Kickstarter Guide will give you all the tools you need to take your church fundraising to the next level and will coach you to optimise the income you can raise from:
- Trusts and Foundations
- Congregational Giving
- The wider local community and local companies
- Legacy Giving
- Running a successful capital project
Put together by the Church Grants team, the Kickstarter contains:
- Guides to each of the mentioned fundraising streams;
- A well tested ‘case for support’ trust application structure that you can use to apply for funding;
- Templates to plan your project and how to construct a budget;
- A list of local funders that you can apply to;
- A years subscription to Church Grants database;
- Budget and Gift Table templates;
- An initial 90-minute coaching phone call meeting to assess your fundraising needs, what your next steps should be, and how to make use of our materials;
- A 90-minute follow up phone call meeting to gauge how successful these steps have been and to recommend further actions.
- Access to 3x filmed video explaining further How to prepare for a Capital Appeal, How to create a Case of Support and How to apply to Trust & Foundations.
"Thank you so much, the Kickstarter was extremely helpful. I can actually see us moving forward now for the first time in ages." CEO, Women on the Frontline
How much is a Kickstarter?
The complete Kickstarter Guide is available for the low one-off cost of £750.00
VAT not applicable.
How can I book a Kickstarter?
Please simply e-mail or call us to arrange it?
t: 07922 668226 or 07872 579819